ABOUT HAMIR SMART
Ar. Hamir Smart established his practice as an architect and designer in 2004. Hamir Smart has extensive experience on wide variety of projects. With a Canadian education and International exposure, his design experience ranges from Architecture and Urban design to Interior Design. As project architect, he is accustomed to dealing with Institutions, Corporations, and private clients. Many clients have repeatedly commissioned new work, which is proof of client satisfaction, professional competence and ability in dealing with client needs and goals.
Design philosophy is based on the uniqueness of each project, its particular needs, location and placement within the urban fabric to generate a quality distinctly its own.
A good design improves the quality of urban as well as social life and an architect can play an important role in this development.
Dr. Jerzy Wojtowicz
Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai. India.
Masters in Advance Studies in Architecture, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
IIA Mumbai, Council of Architecture India.
- WTO office Annex, Geneva
- Steel Association of USA. Architecture school building Atlanta, GA, USA.
- Worked with Dr. Jerzy Wojtowicz for Egyptian Government Competition For Museum, Cairo, Egypt.
- Worked and collaborated as an Architectural Consultant with Matt Mac Donald for West Coast Passenger Water Transportation for Mumbai City.
- Design development for 27 Hectors of master planning, Nellore, India for Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna.
- Design team development for Millennium City, UBC, Canada, & Kajima Corporation, Japan.
- Collaboration GFDS Engineers, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Collaboration Lundberg Design, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Worked for University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada as Teaching Assistant for Teaching 3D and 20 software and assisting IT department.
- Presentation on “Urban Planning and architecture: a human centered approach” Innovative Design & Building Technologies: Key Drivers for a Sustainable City, at Indo Italian Business Conference, Sept. 2011, at Trident, Mumbai.
- “Beyond a Fair: Indo-Italian relations for building, design and architecture”organised by MADE Expo Milano Architettura Design Edilizia and Indo-Italian Chamber of Commerce,2nd July 2012, Trident, Mumbai.
- INTERCHANGE: Aspects of Rail Terminal, IFBC, Mumbai, India. (Canada)
- Linear-O-City: Chronopilis, Kajima Corporation, Japan.
- A+D, 2001 Issue. Mumbai.
- Design Matrix, 2014 and Design Matrix 2016
- Masters Thesis on Interchange: Aspect of Rail Terminal, IFBC, Mumbai, India.
- Bachelors Thesis on Passenger Water Transportation for city of Mumbai.
- Development of design in Reverse Engineering using 3D Digitizer.
- Design development in Computer 3D modeling and animation.
- Various 3D and 2D architectural software.